Friday, 29 January 2016

Flick4Friday: Top War-time Movies

I always loved my Flick4Friday feature that I had on my previous blogs, so when I was asked if I would be doing a similar feature on this blog, I was only too happy to oblige.

I recently joined a new (?) social network called Letterboxd.  I love it there.  I haven't met or talked to anyone, but I am loving the concept of it... it is a place to keep track of all the movies I watch.

I have never really been big on war movies but it was the HBO series, Band Of Brothers (I did not watch the original airing... I believe it was 2014 when I actually watched this mini series) that made me watch a few.  You will notice this is only a Top Five List (because I haven't seen many movies of this genre) and the majority of the movies are recent (again, because I never had an interest in this genre).

For a more detailed look at these movies, please visit my Letterboxd List.

:: Top5 War-Time Movies ::
  1. Band of Brothers
  2. Unbroken
  3. Fury
  4. Against the Sun
  5.  The Imitation Game
What is on your list of must-see war-time movies? Let me know in the comments!


Share:

0 comments:

Post a Comment