Friday, 5 February 2016

Little White Lies

We all do it -- little while lies that we tell ourselves or others.
 We don't do it to be mean or spiteful.  It's just a little white lie...

I think the biggest lie I tell myself is "I don't need to write that down - I will remember it."

My memory is horrible.  If you want me to do something, make sure I write it down - or you will be reminding me.  Possibly several times.  I cannot count the times I have wrote a grocery list, left it at home, then tried to remember everything I needed while I am at the store.  Fun game.

In general, I think the picture to the left sums up white lies told by almost EVERY woman.  I know I have said them all on more than one occasion. These statements are meant to hurt you, more often then not they are to spare the other person's feelings or hide your own.

What about you -- what lies do you tell yourself?  Have you used any of these "common" girl lies??



If you liked this post, pop over to the Bloggerhood... new prompts are posted every Monday, Wednesday and Friday!.
Share:

0 comments:

Post a Comment